Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2014

G2a account blocked

This happened like year ago and i still cant login to g2a to cancel premium subscription that i didn't want to have. That is the message I received days ago after I made around purchases in minutes. Since then my account blocked and obvious I did .

I recently added money to a G2A affiliated site using G2A's payment system and from that havve had my account blocked. Hello im a Twitch streamer and i use gaming for good to get my donations from my stream. I cancelled my shield subscription through papal and now my account blocked.


Is there anyway I can get it back because I had about euros . About days ago, when I signed in to my account I was given a red box saying Your account has been blocked due to suspicious activity. Hello, so i was selling stuff on G2A in the past, and after a few months of break i decided to come back and become a seller once again. So I went to buy a code on G2A and paid with paypal. The payment was on hol and when I tried to login, it said: Your account has been .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts